The Damon® Difference
- Damon brackets don’t use the traditional elastic or metal ties, eliminating the need for “tightening,” making them gentle to the teeth and tissues
- High-technology, memory-shape wires move teeth quickly with fewer adjustments necessary
- Clinically proven treatment aligns teeth and enhances facial aesthetics — usually without extractions or expanders
Damon® Q vs. Damon® Clear
- Damon® Q represents the latest advances to the revolutionary Damon® braces system, featuring brackets made entirely of high-grade stainless steel, making them strong and extremely durable. The brackets also have smoother, more rounded corners to help provide greater comfort for the patient and to appear less noticeable than traditional braces
- Damon® Clear combines the look and comfort image-conscious patients demand with the strength and functionality needed for orthodontic results. Damon Clear uses a poly-crystalline alumina (PCA) material that is resistant to staining from coffee, mustard, red wine and other foods or beverages.
Fast treatment time and fewer office visits
With the Damon® System, treatment time is typically shorter than with traditional braces. Shorter treatment time means fewer appointments and faster results.
Beautiful faces and beautiful smiles
The Damon® System uses a unique treatment philosophy that goes beyond straight teeth to create broad, beautiful smiles. We take into account each patient’s face and profile — and anticipate what a patient’s smile will look like in his or her 40’s, 50’s and beyond.
The days of painful tightening are over! Traditional braces are tied in with elastics, which causes friction and pressure, making treatment slow and painful. The Damon® System uses tie-less brackets that reduce the pressure on your teeth, allowing them to move more comfortably to their correct positions. This innovative approach to orthodontics ensures greater comfort throughout treatment.
For people of all ages
Straight teeth and a beautiful smile can enhance self-esteem and self-confidence at any age — and improve overall oral health. If you think your smile could benefit from orthodontic treatment, contact Sawrie Orthodontics today for a free consultation. It’s never too late!